Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Return to the Wretched Horrible Awful

Today went on like any other day.
We all went to "City Lake Park" this morning, to enjoy a great picnic with Hannah Jane and Lola Mae's Preschool Class.  (Two of my Grandbabies)
We played.
We ate.
We sang.
We swung.
We rode trains.
We got dizzy on the carousel.
and then we came home and took naps.
     (my favorite part)
The rest of the day was more of the preciousness of life with 2's and 3's.
Singing/Eating at our fav. barbecue place... "little Richard's"... and then there is ... ice cream.
and today was put to bed.

Tomorrow, 
will be a wreck of humanity.
It,
will be a curse on all mankind.
   When we, of our family, are pulled back into the world of childhood cancer.
Tomorrow, 
our blessed Hannah Jane will go back to Brenners Hospital for the scans that she currently reports for every 3 months.

Tomorrow I will watch my baby - Mama Molly - "buck up" and be ever so strong for her sweet Hannah Jane.  
We will go and ask the questions.
We will spend too much time reassuring our little 3 year old that "it's ok".
We will wait, entertain, take snacks, walk, pray, entertain, and wait some more.
We will all try to be light hearted - while waiting to hear the report of "clear scans" once more.

and I watch
and I pray
and I cry

and I trust that God really does know what He's doing with my babies...


If you think of us tomorrow...please pray for our strength for our Hannah Jane
and my Mama Molly
and maybe even me.

I love you all!
Love Your Guts,
Hug Your Babies,
Pray BIG,
Janet :)  


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Charles and I will say a prayer for sweet Hannah and all of your guys. Living with the fear as an adult I can't imagine of the fear of a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying today for Hannah Jane, Molly, and you. God has us and He has this! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for precious Hannah, Molly, you. and your family. You all are greatly loved. Thanks for sharing your heart with us.

    ReplyDelete